§ 1 General provisions
- In order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, the Administrator has implemented procedures that allow access to data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks performed by them. The Administrator uses organizational and technical solutions to ensure that all operations on personal data are registered and performed only by authorized persons.
§ 2 Data Administrator
- The Administrator of personal data is Mindz IT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Wrocław, address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczny in Wrocław, the 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: KRS [National Court Register No.]: 0000657771, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 899-280-61-23, REGON [National Registry of Economic Units]: 366310381.
- The Data Administrator may be contacted as follows:
- by email: email@example.com
- by correspondence: Mindz IT Sp. z o.o. sp. k., address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław.
§ 3 Purposes, legal bases, data retention period, data scope
- Purposes, legal bases and data retention period:
- in order to handle inquiries sent via the contact form, which is the Administrator's legitimate interest in responding to requests sent via the contact form, (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), for the duration of the correspondence,
- in order to pursue claims or defend against claims, which is the legitimate interest of the administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims.
- The Administrator may process the following personal data provided in the contact form: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, additionally the entrepreneur's name and tax identification number.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary in the case of requests sent via the contact form. The scope of the required data is indicated in the contact form. The consequence of not providing personal data may be the inability to effectively perform the aforementioned activity.
§ 4 Data recipients
- The Administrator does not disclose personal data to other entities, with the exception of state authorities, in particular the Police, the Public Prosecutor's Office, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection, and the National Revenue Administration authorities.
- In addition, personal data may be disclosed to processors on behalf of and on behalf of the Administrator, on the basis of the concluded contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, in order to provide services specified in the contract to the Administrator.
- The Administrator uses only the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of the data subjects.
§ 5 Rights of data subjects
- Each data subject has the right to:
- access (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- rectify (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- transfer data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- object (Article 21 of the GDPR).
- In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the data subject should contact the Data Administrator and inform him/her of which right and to what extent he/she wants to exercise.
- An application for the exercise of the rights of the data subjects may be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Mindz IT Sp. z o.o. sp.k., address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław.
- If, having received the request, the Data Administrator is not able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the request based on the submitted application, the Administrator shall ask the person submitting the request for additional information.
- The response to the application shall be given within one month from the date of its receipt.
If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator shall inform the person submitting the request about the reasons for such extension. The response shall be given to the e-mail address from which the request was sent, and in the case of applications sent in writing, the response shall be sent by registered mail to the address indicated by the person submitting the request, unless the content of the request indicates a need to receive feedback to the address e-mail.
§ 6 The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Contact with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office is possible:
- by letter: Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa,
- via an electronic inbox available on the website: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt,
- by phone (the Office Infoline): 606950000.
§ 7 Cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user's end device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses these cookies to analyse the use of the website. Google shall use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:Statistic cookies help the Website Administrator understand how users behave on the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
- The cookies used by the website are not harmful to the user or to the computer/device used by the user, therefore we recommend not disabling them in the settings of Internet browsers. You can disable the mechanism of cookies at any time by changing the settings of your web browser, however disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of the website. In case of using this option, using the website will be possible, except for the features which by their nature require cookies. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of using cookies is available in the help section of the respective Internet browser used by the user.