§ 1 General provisions
- These regulations define the terms and conditions of using this Website at https://mindz.it, which is kept by Mindz IT Sp. z o.o. Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Wrocław, address: Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, the 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: KRS [National Court Register No.]: 0000657771, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 899-280-61-23, REGON [National Registry of Economic Units]: 366310381.
- You can contact the Service Provider as follows:
- by email: email@example.com
- by correspondence: Mindz IT Sp. z o.o. Spółka komandytowa, address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław.
- Access to the Website is free of charge. The only cost that Users incur in connection with the use of this Website is the cost of the Internet connection with the Website, which depends on the duration of the connection and the tariff applicable to the operator of the network used by the User.
- The Service Provider provides the Users with the regulations free of charge, the content of which can be obtained, reproduced and recorded at any time using the ICT system used by the User.
- Definitions of terms used in the regulations:
- Contact form - a form available on the website in the "Contact" page enabling contact with the Service Provider.
- User - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality who uses the services provided by electronic means.
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as the "Website") – a website operating at https://mindz.it
- Service Provider - Mindz IT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, with its registered office at ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczny in Wrocław, the 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: KRS [National Court Register No.]: 0000657771, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 899-280-61-23, REGON [National Registry of Economic Units]: 366310381.
§ 2 Types and scope of services provided electronically
The services provided electronically by the Service Provider:
- Contact form - a service consisting in providing the User with a contact form enabling contact with the Service Provider. This service begins after clicking on the "Contact" tab, completing the Contact Form, in which you must provide data such as first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, enter the content of the message and click on the "Send" button. The service is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature, ends when the message is sent via the Form or when the Service Recipient ceases to send messages via the Form earlier.
- Enabling viewing of the content posted on the Website.
§ 3 Terms of providing services by electronic means
- The Service Provider ensures the operation of the ICT system which it uses in such a way that the User may terminate the use of the service at any time free of charge.
- The technical requirements necessary to work with the ICT system used by the User and the Service Provider are as follows:
- having a computer, laptop or other device with Internet access,
- having an e-mail account (e-mail),
- Web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera,
- recommended minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- Due to technological changes, the aforementioned technical requirements, in particular, the existing software may be replaced by a higher version.
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the use of the Website is possible for the Users with all popular web browsers, computer types and types of internet connections. The Service Provider does not guarantee and is not responsible for the fact that each configuration variant of computer equipment owned by the User shall allow the use of the Website.
- The Service Recipient using the Website is obliged to:
- use the Website in accordance with its purpose and refrain from providing illegal content,
- use any content available on the Website solely for personal application,
- not to take actions consisting in sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) on the Website,
- not to take actions that violate the interests of third parties, generally accepted social standards or that violate decency or violate anyone's dignity.
§ 4 Information on specific risks related to the use by Users of the services provided electronically by the Service Provider
- The Service Provider pays special attention to the fact that the provision of services by electronic means is associated with a risk on the part of the User using the Internet.
- The basic risks related to the use of the Internet include:
- malware - various types of applications or scripts that cause harmful or malicious action in relation to the network User's ICT system, such as viruses, worms, Trojans,
- spyware - these are programs that track the User's activities, which collect information about the User and send it to the author of the program,
- breaking into the User's system with the use of hacker tools,
- phishing confidential information, e.g. passwords, by impersonating another person,
- spam - unsolicited and unsolicited electronic messages sent to many recipients simultaneously, often containing advertising content.
- In order to avoid the above threats, the user should install an anti-virus program on the computer or device used to connect to the Internet. The program should be constantly updated. In addition, it is recommended that the User using the services provided electronically has a firewall running, not open e-mail attachments of unknown origin, and regularly scan the entire system with an anti-virus program.
- Any unusual signals of the functioning of the Website, in particular a different appearance of the Website, unprecedented information, messages, images, etc., without the prior message sent by the Service Provider to the Users regarding the possibility of such incidents, may mean an attempt of unlawful operation of third parties. In such circumstances, the Service Provider recommends that you immediately stop using the Website and notify the Service Provider of this fact.
§ 5 Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- Complaints related to the operation of the Website may be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Mindz IT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, address: ul. Skarbowców nr 23A, 53-025 Wrocław.
- Please, specify in the complaint: the data of the person making the notification, in particular: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, description of the problem underlying the complaint, and an indication of the method of responding to the complaint (by correspondence or electronically).
- The Service Provider shall respond to the complaint within 14 days from its receipt by sending an appropriate response in accordance with the method chosen by the User.
§ 6 Personal data
- The Administrator of personal data is Mindz IT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Wrocław, address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczny in Wrocław, the 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: KRS [National Court Register No.]: 0000657771, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 899-280-61-23, REGON [National Registry of Economic Units]: 366310381.
- The Data Administrator can be contacted as follows:
- by email: email@example.com
- by correspondence: Mindz IT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, address: Skarbowców nr 23a, 53-025 Wrocław.
§ 7 Final provisions
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (the Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344), the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (the Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, 2320) and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
- The copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, patterns and signs available on the Website, belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties, are protected by copyright and other provisions of generally applicable law.
- The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and the possibility of using the services provided electronically. Due to external factors beyond the control of the Service Provider (e.g. DDoS attacks), errors and technical failures that prevent or limit the functioning of the Website in any way are possible to occur. In such a case, the Service Provider takes all possible measures to ensure that the negative effects of such events are limited as much as possible.
- The Service Provider informs the Users about any errors and technical failures referred to in point 3 of this section and the estimated time of their removal.
- In addition to breaks caused by errors and technical failures, there may also be other technical breaks, during which the Service Provider takes steps to modernize the Website. The Service Provider informs the Users about planned technical breaks in advance, specifying the duration of the planned technical break.
- The Regulations shall be valid from the day of 6 April 2021.